Chef Debbie's Salads To Go
Servings: 3 large salads. To go containers need to be 3 - 4 cup capacity.
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 mini Euro cucumbers, cut in quarters lengthwise, then cut in chunks
- 3 stalks celery sliced a little chunky too
- 3 carrots peeled and sliced on bias, then julienned
- 1/2 container grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 bunch raw asparagus, cut on bias
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- Braggs Liquid Aminos
- Additional optional ingredients: avocado, broccoli, feta cheese and olives or whatever you like.
Layer ingredients in a container in the above order, starting with garbanzo beans. Top with a nice handful of arugula and put the 1/2 lemon on top of arugula. When ready to eat, put in a bowl, toss with 1/2 lemon, 1 teaspoon olive oil and Braggs Liquid Aminos.
Chef Debbie makes 3 salads at a time and takes them to work for a healthy lunch!